All Inclusive 1 Bedroom Apartment in Shockoe Bottom Available Early May!!!! - This 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment is conveniently located near MCV, the 17th St Farmer's Market, and too many restaurants and breweries to name! With updated appliances, granite counter tops and hardwood floors, this one won't last long! Washer/dryer in unit, off street parking available. ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED IN RENT!
The Real Property Management Richmond Metro Resident Benefit Package is designed to provide convenience, professional services, and cost savings to our residents. By applying, Resident(s) agree to be automatically enrolled in the program and agrees to pay an additional $30 per month, included with advertised rent.
This program includes:
- HVAC filter delivery every 90 days, which will help you save up to 15% on monthly heating & cooling bills (where applicable)
- Utility concierge services to help make sure you get the best value on your utilities and conveniently activate utility, cable, and internet services
- 24/7 online maintenance reporting aimed at making reporting those pesky maintenance issues easy and timely
- Access to your account and documents through our easy-to-use online portal
- One-click payment options to stay up to date on rent, utilities, and more
- Home buying assistance for when the time is right to buy your “forever” home
- Semiannual preventative maintenance walk throughs to keep the house in tip-top condition
- Self check-in to make move in day seamless and easy
- Credit reporting to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments!
Non-refundable $50 application fee for all applicants 18 or older to apply and $195 lease administration fee due at lease signing. Pets considered on a case by case basis, subject to $25 per pet, per month. ** To schedule a SHOWING or SUBMIT AN APPLICATION please do so on our website www.rpmrichmondmetro.com ** Professionally managed and offered by Real Property Management - Richmond Metro: Agent Abbie Tatman
Real Property Management - Richmond Metro adheres to all fair housing laws and regulations.