Massive 4 Bedroom/2 Bath in Southside - Perfect for Students!! - This spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bath house sits right in Southside and is perfect for anyone looking to live close to campus but be surrounded by everything that Pittsburgh has to offer. Just a quick walk across the bridge from Duquesne and only minutes from Point Park.
Luxury Vinyl Planking
Fridge, Stove, Microwave, and Dishwasher
Washer/dryer in the Basement
Double Vanity Bathroom
Come and see today, even better in person.
Located within walking distance to all the restaurants and nightlife in the Southside, the cinema and attractions at the Southside Works Town Square, the American Eagle Corporate office, and much more.
Also, enjoy our RPM resident rewards program! Our residents will receive a free Purqz account (rpmrentalrewards.com) that saves our tenants an average of $83 a month at restaurants, grocery stores, travel, etc. You'll find over 1,000 local and national merchants on the app. We also offer a free utility set-up/transfer concierge service! We'll help you get the very best prices on utilities and do all the work for you.
- Utilities paid by tenant
- There is a $25 a month Tenant Management fee for online payment/Purqz account/utility setup
- Security deposit one month's rent
- No pet deposit! Monthly pet fee ($55)
- $55 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- Must have a credit score of 600 or above. Under 600 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 3 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.